Blue's Clues: Blue's Art Time Activities
- Like New
AUD 3.00 to Australia
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
It's Art Time!
Steve and Blue need help creating art for the Really Big Art Show. Will you help them? Chalk Girl, Marky Marker, Al Luminum, and Blue's brand new friend, Periwinkle, need help with their art too. There's so much to do and learn with Blue. Blue and her friends help you strengthen early art skills, including: Colour Mixing, Texture and composition, Recognition of shapes, Fine motor skills.In Blue's Art Time Activities - based on the children's television series Blue's Clues - Blue and her human friend Steve invite the player to join them as they prepare for the Really Big Art Show at Blue's school. With the help of some other characters from the series, the player will assemble and embellish many pieces to be displayed in the art show while learning some art basics such as colour-mixing, shapes, textures, and primary colours. Each activity allows the player to create and save several pieces in Blue's portfolio.
- The player is provided with a checklist inside the portfolio, showing the characters to assist and activities to be finished before the Art Show may commence:
- Help Periwinkle illustrate her storybook using crayons and stickers
- Create an invitation to the Really Big Art Show with Marky Marker
- Find some recyclable pieces for Al Luminum and assemble a diorama using a blueprint
- Mix colours to advance through a hopscotch board game
- Put together shapes to create a mural and story with Chalk Girl - watch it animate
- Once all the activities have been finished, the player is ready to participate in the Art Show and select his favourite art piece to award a ribbon to.
CD only in paper sleeve.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, BankTransfer, Cash
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- Lynwood, 6147, Western Australia, Australia
- Ships To
- No pick-ups
- Shipping Instructions
- Returns Accepted